Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog-Blog-Blog

Yehey! I've got a blog page! =)


I was planning so long to have a blog, but I can't find the right time for this. Though I have a lot of time yet Im just wasting it too much for some non-sense internet browsing and facebook addiction. Im not a writer, although in my highschool days I was involved in our school's journal and became a News Editor for Filipino. Still I can't consider myself a writer, but now, perhaps I can be a blogger!

I have a younger sister who's a blogger. She writes better than me. ^_^ (Im just a proud Ate) She's addicted to blogging and spending most of her time over the net, editing and designing her blogs, searching and learning unstoppable improvements of web feed formats, as well as making websites. For better improvement of her knowledge about computers, web development and management of information systems, she decided to take up B. S. Information Technology. Our family is looking forward for her success in her chosen career path.

My younger sister, Teban, as I call her.ehehe. Her real name is Janile.

Surfing the net, my younger sister's addiction and reading other's blogs inspired me to have my own blog. Now I can make my time more worthy (aside from my voluntary acts as a catechism teacher in our parish) and I will be very busy. Aw!


Thinking for my next blog entry. Hihi. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment