Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anawangin Cove, Zambales

This was supposed to be an Anawangin, Capones and Camara Island Hopping getaway! But due to unexpected bad luck, we only had the chance to enjoy Anawangin. (sigh. :c )

Early February 2011, our college barkada started to plan about having a summer out-of-town trip. A lot of suggestions were given and after considering our budget and accessibility of the places, we opted to go to Anawangin, Zambales.

There were a lot of ads in the internet offering packages trip to Anawangin (just google it) and it includes transportation, foods, drinks, tour guides, tents, etc. Pinoy Caravan and anawangintourpackagezambales.blogspot  to name few. Sepo contacted Pinoy Caravan, the same package that their college batch dealt with. We were supposed to book with them, but Sepo asked feedbacks. And according to some of their friends who availed the package, it didn't meet their expectations. The foods weren't enough they said. So we decided to do the trip in D.I.Y (do it yourself) way.

The Pinoy Caravan's Package costs 2,000 PHP/pax, but I think we spent less than that on our DIY Anawangin Trip. We divided the "things to bring" with the group, as well as some foods and drinks and just paid each damage on the same day of our tour. Sepo contacted a van rental, while myself searched for the boat rental over the internet. I was happy when I found out about Kuya Jr, he offered 200/pax + 50/pax PHP for Camara and Capones side trips. He's got the cheapest rate among those I contacted. He also provided us the tents and a casserole. All were set! And we were all excited! ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Hope I can visit Anawangin! Gusto ko ma try mag camping dun. Thanks for following my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super late reply ako, ehehe. I do really like your blog, so informative! and oh, I tried your penne pasta in white sauce last October 2011, when I was in Qatar. That was the first time I tried to cook penne pasta. It was my thanksgiving/farewell treat sa catechism family ko, and guess what, it was a success! They all loved it! ^_^ though ibang salami, ham and mushroom ang ginamit ko, wala kasi pork dun, and wla akong makitang shitake that time. THANK YOU SO MUCH to your recipe! http://blogniako.blogspot.com/search/label/penne%20pasta

      Delete