Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer 2011



One of the best summer I’ve ever experienced! As I am working abroad, every year we're allowed for a month vacation in our home country. And I chose to have it on summer (March-April) in the Philippines! Yehey! I’ve got so many plans and ideas for it to be memorable not just for me, as well as for Sepo and my family. Well, I did some research! ^__^ 

March 25 was my departure going to Manila. That was a hell of experience! Worst flight I’ve ever had for the past 3 years! Well, it was my fault though! Hehe! Choosing a connecting flight instead of a direct flight was really not a good idea! Anyway, what important was that I arrived in Manila safe and sound. ^__^

March 29, Bicol was on my number one list of places to visit. Unluckily, we faced so many hindrances on our way. But it didn’t stop us to enjoy our province more!

Cagsawa Ruins - Bicol

April 12, Batangas! My Sepo planned this trip. He coordinated with his fellow FSE and voila! It turned well. It was so nice meeting and mingling with his colleagues plus Jhun’s wife Girlie and son Kiel, and James’ girlfriend Riza. I definitely enjoyed their company!

La Luz Labas - Laiya, Batangas

April 16 was JoGan’s Day! ^___^ Hello Zambales! This is the bestest college barkada out-of-town trip ever! Though there were lots of flaws in our stay we managed to be appreciative with nature, laugh more and enjoy the moment with Iyot barkada.

Anawangin Cove, Zambales

April 19, Boracay ohw yeah! ^_^ It was supposedly the highlight of my vacation but due to my sudden change of mood, it turned to a-not-so-well holiday. My bad! ^_^ ehehe..

Puka Beach - Boracay, Aklan

Those trips made my vacation worth it and so memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment